Gingered Cucumber-Carrot Salad
“This delicious salad with vegetables and ginger is quick, easy and a little different from the usual tossed greens,” promises Alexandra Armitage of Nottingham, New Hampshire.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber, carrots and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, ginger, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.