Cookie cutters work well to form these fun and festive fellows from our Test Kitchen. Kids of all ages will enjoy spreading the cutouts with soft, sweet white chocolate frosting, then giving them character by decorating with colorful store-bought candies.
Recommended: 15 Best Gingerbread Men Cookies
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 piece (10 inches x 7 inches) Gingerbread Cake (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1/4 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1-1/2 squares (1-1/2 ounces) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Assorted candies
- Using a 3-1/2-in. gingerbread man cookie cutter, cut out six men from the gingerbread cake. In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, chocolate and confectioners' sugar; beat for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Frost gingerbread men and decorate with candies as desired. Yield: 6 gingerbread men.
Originally published as Gingerbread Men in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p16
Reviews forGingerbread Men
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2017
"looks so cool great job"