- 1 can (14 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Hot cooked rice
- Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juice; set fruit aside. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and juices until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef and ginger in oil until meat is no longer pink. Add the cranberry sauce, onions and pineapple. Stir cornstarch mixture and gradually add to skillet; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Gently stir in oranges. Serve with rice. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forGinger Sirloin Strips
"I did not care for this at all; way too sweet for me."
"Awesome - my family loved it and we can't wait to have it again! This is a great dish!"