Ginger Peach Smoothies
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 253 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Ginger Peach Smoothie in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.