- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, uncovered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGinger-Orange Pork Tenderloin
"This recipe is simple and delicious. I served it when we had company, and everyone loved it! I'll enjoy making this again."