VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, uncovered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ginger-Orange Pork Tenderloin in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p10
Reviews forGinger-Orange Pork Tenderloin
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2010
"This recipe is simple and delicious. I served it when we had company, and everyone loved it! I'll enjoy making this again."