Ginger-Glazed Grilled Salmon
Our family loves salmon prepared this way, and it's a real treat to make on a warm summer evening. These fillets may be baked in the oven at 450 degrees for 18 minutes, basting occasionally. —Wanda Toews, Cromer, Manitoba
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- For glaze, mix first 4 ingredients.
- Place salmon on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, skin side up. Grill, covered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes per side; brush top with half of the glaze after turning. Brush with remaining glaze before serving.