Ginger French Dressing Recipe
This simple-to-prepare recipe begins with bottled dressing. Add just a few ingredients, and you'll have a zesty dressing that really perks up ordinary lettuce salads.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) olive oil Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
2 tablespoons: 122 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 447mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Ginger French Dressing
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC