VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups apple cider or juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, break up mixture with a wooden spoon; transfer to a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Ginger Ale Mock Champagne in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p202