Ginger Ale Almond Tea
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant lemon iced tea mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pitcher, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 11 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 6, 2013
This was a refreshing change from our plain summer iced tea. I could not find any diet ginger ale at our local grocery store so I used regular and I think I used too much of the lemon iced tea mix (I was trying to use crystal light style packets and I think it's supposed to be from a canister like Lipton's), but it was still very tasty. Very easy to make as well!!! I doubled the recipe and it filled a regular sized pitcher. I can see this becoming a regular summer drink for our family.