Gimme More Snack Mix
My beautician gave me the recipe for this sweet-salty snack, and it was an immediate hit with my family. The mix didn't have a name, so we came up with one that seemed perfect - "gimme more!"
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
Makesabout 4-1/2 pounds
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 6 cups Cheerios
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) peanut butter chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, peanuts and pretzels; set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the candy coating, peanut butter chips and oil; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.