Ghosts to Go
Are these adorable or what? Little kids would love to eat these treats, made colorful with food coloring and decorated with candy treats. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (2.7 ounces) French vanilla mousse mix
- 3 drops each neon blue, green and purple food coloring
- Assorted decorations: cake decorator hearts, red decorating gel, and purple and red Nerds
- Prepare mousse mix according to package directions; divide into three portions. Tint one portion blue, one green and one purple.
- Transfer each to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in one corner of each bag. Pipe ghost shapes into 5-oz. plastic cups. Decorate just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup (without decorations): 73 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Ghosts-To-Go in Halloween Party Favorites 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.