Hash browns make a delectable "crust" in this breakfast-style pizza.—Marsha Benda, Round Rock, Texas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet over low heat, melt butter. Add potatoes, salt and pepper; cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour eggs over the potatoes; sprinkle with ham. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese; cook, uncovered, until melted. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 220 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 191mg cholesterol, 622mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.