- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan. In a blender or food processor, puree cottage cheese; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Beat in lemon juice, vanilla, flour, sour cream and pureed cottage cheese. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended.
- Pour into pan. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Slice with a wet knife.
1 slice: 222 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.