Garlic Yeast Bread Recipe
- 2/3 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf,(1 pound).
1 slice: 71 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Garlic Yeast Bread
"Does anyone know if I can make this recipe without using a bread machine?"