"I use this flavorful salad dressing all year round. It's especially nice with assorted greens, garden fresh tomatoes and sweet onions," writes Carol Birkmeier from Nashville, Tennessee.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad greens.