Garlic Toast Pizzas Recipe
- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced regular or turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place Texas toast in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- 2. Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 281 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Toast Pizzas
"These were a big hit for the teenager's sleepover. The boys went through two boxes of texas garlic toast, and asked if I had more! I enjoy different takes on simple pizza. Can't believe I never thought of using garlic toast before! Thanks for the idea."
"easy and very good!"
"These yummy treats are great as a quick main dish or as an appetizer at a party. Fast and delicious!"
"Great way to let kids help make dinner. Work well on the grill, too, so you don't have to turn on the oven in the summer."
"Everyone in my family loved this. The bottoms were a little soggy, any suggestion on how to make them crispier?"
"Oh... my... gosh... ! ! This was outstanding!! Even my finicky mother-in-law loved this!!"
"Sound a lot cheaper then buying Stouffers French bread Pizza's."