- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel a narrow strip of skin around the center of each potato. Place potatoes in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 20-30 minutes or until tender. In a serving bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Thyme Potatoes
"I think this is one of the best red potato recipes. It is so easy to prepare and everyone likes it. It is a dish that goes with all meats."