- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 ounces thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- In a small skillet, cook garlic in butter for 1 minute. Whisk in cream, parsley, dill, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 13 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp to pan. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Pour over pasta; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Shrimp Pasta
"Made this last night and - believe me - I will be making it again!! It was delicious!! :)"
"I was literally looking for something quick and this hit the spot in all aspects. Definitely making it again!!!"
"Really great and devine and elligate"
"This was delicious! Will definitely make again."