- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in the salmon, broth, parsley, salt and cayenne. Cook until heated through. Drain linguine; add to salmon mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Salmon Linguine
"Delicious! Loved making this for dinner!"
"This was so easy and delicious! I substituted red pepper flakes because I was almost out of cayenne."
"This is my go-to whenever I have some left-over FRESH salmon. ( I don't usually use canned salmon for anything). Good flavor and the cayenne gives it a wee kick without making it "hot"."
"not impressed. even though i love pasta and seafood. canned salmon can be used for many things, but the texture of this was off putting. i think it would be much better with fresh and if i do this again it will be."
"I don't know why I waited so long to make this recipe, because it was delicious, and super easy, and my family ate all of it (which is very rare). I used the canned salmon, but I'm hoping to try it with some fresh cooked salmon sometime, because that would make it even more amazing!!!"
"I've made this a few times. My kids always ask for more. Very easy. I don't use the parsley since I never have any on hand. I also don't use the cayenne, since I have some delicate tongues in the family. Even without the extra flavors, it is still good, though would probably be better with the parsley and cayenne. It makes more than the 6 servings indicated."
"Used canned tuna instead of salmon (it was what I had on hand), very good flavor I would definitely make this again."
"We really enjoyed it. We used canned salmon but want to try it with fresh next time. I was out of fresh parsley so I used dried, and added extra garlic, as we always do."
"this was terrible! We dumped the whole thing! We eat a lot of salmon too!"