Garlic Roasted Green Beans
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Brush a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with the oil. Place the green beans, onion and garlic in a single layer in pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring twice.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with vinegar and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 133 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 23, 2014
Feb 16, 2014
I made this to go with a pork roast. I did leave off the balsamic vinegar and thought it was great as is.
Jan 28, 2014
balsamic glaze may be better but still very delish :) Used sliced almond & were good; to have them toasted may add more nuttier flavor.
Dec 28, 2010
I served this with a Beef Wellington and the flavors went together perfectly.