Garlic Roasted Green Beans
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Brush a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with the oil. Place the green beans, onion and garlic in a single layer in pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring twice.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with vinegar and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 133 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 23, 2014
Feb 16, 2014
I made this to go with a pork roast. I did leave off the balsamic vinegar and thought it was great as is.
Jan 28, 2014
balsamic glaze may be better but still very delish :) Used sliced almond & were good; to have them toasted may add more nuttier flavor.
Dec 28, 2010
I served this with a Beef Wellington and the flavors went together perfectly.