- 3/4 pound medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Transfer to a bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Ranch Potato Salad
"I love potato salad and using ranch dressing instead of straight mayo is great!"
"I first found this in Reminese"