Garlic Potatoes and Ham
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 8 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, partially thawed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 envelope herb with garlic soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in the broccoli, ham and dry soup mix. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 8, 2015
Made this last night; followed directions exactly- potatoes were stuck to the bottom of the pan so when I tried to dish some up, everything became a big clump of mush. And it was a horrible mess to try to clean the pan! It tasted alright though, and it's a simple recipe.
Apr 10, 2014
A delicious all-in-one meal and a great way to use leftover ham!
Jan 13, 2013
I love the flavor of the all the ingredients together. This is one of my go-to recipes when I'm short on time and want something comforting to eat.
Jun 4, 2012
I needed a way to use up leftover ham so I decided to try this, and was very happy. I cut the potatoes smaller to speed up the cooking time and used leftover (cooked) broccoli, califlower and carrots. After the initial 10 min of cooking time for the potatoes, I cooked everything for maybe another 10 min. A quick and tasty meal.