Garlic-Pork Tortilla Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound thin boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick), cut into strips
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add teriyaki sauce, garlic and onion powder; cook 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Using tongs, place about 2/3 cup pork mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with romaine, oranges and onions. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with remaining pan sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 472 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 976mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 24, 2017
Sounded good but too much Teriyaki. Won' be be putting the recipe in my recipe box.
Jul 22, 2015
Two of my favorite things combined; pork and tacos. We like to use Ponzu instead of soy sauce. This is a great taco.
Mar 17, 2015
This was a low fat version of a Chinese Chicken Salad! So much flavor and so delicious!!
Mar 1, 2015
This was very flavorful and easy to make! My husband loved this!