- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound thin boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick), cut into strips
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add teriyaki sauce, garlic and onion powder; cook 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Using tongs, place about 2/3 cup pork mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with romaine, oranges and onions. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with remaining pan sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Pork Tortilla Rolls
"Sounded good but too much Teriyaki. Won' be be putting the recipe in my recipe box."
"Two of my favorite things combined; pork and tacos. We like to use Ponzu instead of soy sauce. This is a great taco."
"This was very flavorful and easy to make! My husband loved this!"