Garlic Poppy Seed Spirals
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, onion and poppy seeds; set aside. Remove crescent dough from tube; do not unroll. Cut dough into 10 slices; dip one side in butter mixture.
- Place buttered side up in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 121 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 26, 2009
My whole family loved this rolls. The rolls remind me of the "Rhodes Pull Aparts" at the grocery store. I'll be making these again.
Nov 26, 2008
I used this concept to make breakfast rolls. I spread crunchy Jif peanut butter on the rolled out dough, rolled up and sliced and baked and topped with drizzled frosting!
Nov 25, 2008
this looks great, I may also try it with cinnamon-sugar, for breakfast.....barb e
Aug 15, 2008
Easy and delicious!