- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, onion and poppy seeds; set aside. Remove crescent dough from tube; do not unroll. Cut dough into 10 slices; dip one side in butter mixture. Place buttered side up in an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan. Brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Poppy Seed Spirals
"My whole family loved this rolls. The rolls remind me of the "Rhodes Pull Aparts" at the grocery store. I'll be making these again."
"I used this concept to make breakfast rolls. I spread crunchy Jif peanut butter on the rolled out dough, rolled up and sliced and baked and topped with drizzled frosting!"
"this looks great, I may also try it with cinnamon-sugar, for breakfast.....barb e"
"easy and delicious!"