Garlic Pineapple Chicken
“I found this recipe on the Internet," says Jayme Webb of Anderson, South Carolina. "It makes a wonderful quick, light meal and tastes great.” This is a deliciously different kind of stir-fry without the usual Asian flavors.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup fat-free French salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt-free garlic herb seasoning blend
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Stir the pineapple, salad dressing, green pepper and seasoning blend into chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice.
Editor's Note: This recipe was prepared with McCormick Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning.