Garlic-Parmesan Rolls Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1. Cut dough into 16 pieces; shape into balls. Place on a floured surface; cover and let rise in a warm place for 10 minutes. In a bowl, stir Parmesan cheese and garlic powder into butter. Using a spoon, roll balls in butter mixture; arrange loosely in a 9-in. round baking pan.
- 2. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled. Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Warm leftover butter mixture; when rolls are baked, pull them apart and dip them again. Serve warm. Yield: 16 rolls.
1 each: 138 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Garlic-Parmesan Rolls
"Absolutely delicious! These will be our 'go to' recipe for rolls to go with italian meals."