- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
Reviews forGarlic Parmesan Bread
"I did not like the flavor of this bread at all and I love garlic."
"This turned out Perfect! Definate keeper, family loved it!!"
"I made this in my kitchenaid with a dough hook and it turned great. Made it a coup times now to go with spaghetti and soup. Thanks for sharing!"
"I didn't use my bread machine because kneading bread is part of my recovery from a severe shoulder injury that left me with only partial use of my left arm & shoulder. Kneading bread dough is wonderful therapy for strengthening my remaining muscle. So, I used this dough as written to make my recipe for pepperoni buns. To this bread recipe, I added 2 cups cut-up pepperoni (from an 8 oz. pkg. of Hormel's pepperoni, & 1 cup shredded mozzarella. Formed into 18 rolls. Covered & let rise for 45 minutes. Baked at 350 for 15-20 min. Dip in your favorite spaghetti sauce. Got great reviews from my family. Today I'm going to bake it as a loaf to go with Baked Potato soup, another family favorite recipe from TOH."
"Super easy and the loaf didn't fall. Perfect when it is toasted, the flavors really come out."