Garlic-Oregano Grilled Potato Fans
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Grill: 40 min.
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- With a sharp knife, make cuts 1/2 in. apart in each potato, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Fan the potatoes slightly. Place each on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square).
- Insert onion and butter between potato slices. Sprinkle with celery, salt, oregano, garlic powder and pepper. Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 234 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 10, 2012
SOOOOO yummy!~ Theresa
May 10, 2012
wow is the first word that comes to my mind. you can pretty much add different toppings as you prefer. i added parm cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar to mine. Simply wonderful