Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges
Using a prebaked crust, you can have this delicious appetizer hot and ready to serve in just 20 minutes. The wedges can even make a light main dish.—Clyda Conrad, Yuma, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise, basil, garlic and pepper; spread over crust.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 234 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Garlic and Onion Bread Wedges in Country Woman Christmas 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.