Using a prebaked crust, you can have this delicious appetizer hot and ready to serve in just 20 minutes. The wedges can even make a light main dish.—Clyda Conrad, Yuma, Arizona
Recommended: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 prebaked thin Italian bread shell crust (10 ounces)
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, onion, mayonnaise, basil, garlic and pepper; spread over crust.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p111