- 16 small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Combine the butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarlic New Potatoes
"I, too, debated on whether to smash these potatoes or not, but I chose not to. I wanted to keep the integrity of the recipe if I was going to rate it. These potatoes had great flavor though I really wanted to add more butter. I'm sure it was much healthier this way though."
"These are amazing. My husband said they were the best potatoes he'd ever eaten."
"These were very good, but I did end up making "smashed potatoes" out of them to make sure that every mouthful was full of flavor! I added a little milk when smashing them, and I used fresh parsley instead of dried. They had a very tasty roasted garlic flavor and everyone loved them! Yum!"