- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine or additional reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, oregano, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook turkey in oil in batches over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to the skillet; stir in mushrooms and remaining salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 4-6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Return turkey to the pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Mushroom Turkey Slices
"This is delicious and tastes better left-over. quick, health and full of flavour. Will add it to our rotation."