- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or additional broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large shallow dish, mix flour, oregano, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Dip cutlets in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. In batches, add turkey and cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; remove from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; stir in the remaining salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Return turkey to pan; heat through, turning to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Mushroom Turkey Slices
"This is delicious and tastes better left-over. quick, health and full of flavour. Will add it to our rotation."