- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless lean pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chops. Place on a broiler pan rack. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Baste with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Lime Pork Chops
"Just about one of the best grilled (I also made them on the grill) pork chop I have ever had. My family loved these."
"One of the best pork chop recipes we have had in a while. We grilled them 10 min./side instead of broiling and they turned out great. We also made twice the marinade: one batch for marinating and one for basting."