Garlic-Lime Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Broil: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a large bowl. Add the pork chops; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Baste with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 207 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 294mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 18, 2017
Just about one of the best grilled (I also made them on the grill) pork chop I have ever had. My family loved these.
Jan 15, 2008
One of the best pork chop recipes we have had in a while. We grilled them 10 min./side instead of broiling and they turned out great. We also made twice the marinade: one batch for marinating and one for basting.