Garlic-Lime Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Broil: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a large bowl. Add the pork chops; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Baste with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 207 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 294mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Jul 18, 2017
Just about one of the best grilled (I also made them on the grill) pork chop I have ever had. My family loved these.
Jan 15, 2008
One of the best pork chop recipes we have had in a while. We grilled them 10 min./side instead of broiling and they turned out great. We also made twice the marinade: one batch for marinating and one for basting.