- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lime juice, vinegar, garlic and seasonings; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Discard marinade. In a skillet, brown chicken on all sides in oil. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 170° and juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Lime Chicken
"I've made this recipe many times and we always enjoy it. This past time, we cooked it on the grill rather than in the oven (for roughly the same amount of time) and it turned out very well. The marinade has fantastic flavor!"
"this was a fantastic marinade, i used it on chicken and made a caesar salad with it and then i used the same recipe on salmon. Very yummy. Keeps the chicken moist."