- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Discard marinade. In a skillet, brown chicken in oil on all sides. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGarlic Lime Chicken
"I've made this recipe many times and we always enjoy it. This past time, we cooked it on the grill rather than in the oven (for roughly the same amount of time) and it turned out very well. The marinade has fantastic flavor!"