Garlic Lemon Butter Recipe
This tangy flavored butter offers a nice change from plain butter and gives a refreshing new taste to an ear of corn. When I serve this on the side during fresh corn season, the same question always gets asked—"What's in the butter that makes it so delicious?" —Margie Wampler, Butler, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth. Spread on hot corn on the cob or dab on any cooked vegetables. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 tablespoon: 101 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Garlic Lemon Butter
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC