- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Pat out dough on a work surface; sprinkle with minced onion and knead until combined. Divide dough in half. Shape each piece into five balls. To form knots, roll each ball into a 10-in. rope; tie into a knot. Tuck ends under. Place rolls 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and salt; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Brush over rolls. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush tops with egg; sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 rolls.
Reviews forGarlic Knotted Rolls
"Really good and very easy."
"I MADE 3 BATCHES FOR C HURCH-EVERYONE LOVED THEM! VERY easy TO MAKE."