Garlic-Herb Salmon Sliders
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 whole wheat dinner rolls, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Place salmon in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped, and add to bread crumb mixture. Mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- On a lightly greased grill rack, grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve on rolls with spreadable cheese and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts2 sliders: 442 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 676mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Jul 1, 2014
These were good but I couldn't help but feel the were missing something in the patty mix to give them that extra pop. The garlic herb spread gave them some additional flavor but wasn't quite the moisture the slider needed. Added some chipotle mayo. Remoulade would have worked well too.
Jun 21, 2014
Awesome. My husband doesn't like salmon but LOVED these sandwiches.