Garlic-Herb Mini Quiches Recipe
Looking for a wonderful way to impress guests? You’ve got it—and you need only five ingredients to make these tasty apps! —Josephine Piro, Easton, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Minced chives, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the spreadable cheese, milk and eggs. Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet; fill each with 2 teaspoons mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 45 mini quiches.
1 mini quiche: 31 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Garlic-Herb Mini Quiches
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC