Looking for a wonderful way to ring in the New Year? You’ve got it—and you need only five ingredients to make these tasty apps! —Josephine Piro, Easton, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 45 Skinny Breakfast Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the spreadable cheese, milk and eggs. Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet; fill each with 2 teaspoons mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 45 mini quiches.
Originally published as Garlic-Herb Mini Quiches in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p20
Reviews forGarlic-Herb Mini Quiches
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review