- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine the ginger, cilantro, garlic and peels; spoon over salmon.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce and pepper; drizzle over salmon. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Ginger Salmon Packets
"One of the best salmon recipes I have ever tried. Worth gathering all the ingredients to make it. Really! And, the best part is that cleanup is a snap."