- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in feta cheese. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers.
2 tablespoons: 63 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.