VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Place garlic on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with oil. Wrap foil around garlic. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer potatoes to a small bowl; squeeze softened garlic into bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; mash potatoes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Dill Smashed Potatoes in Healthy Cooking February/March 2011, p14
Reviews forGarlic-Dill Smashed Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2011
"I didn't like these at all. All that work and didn't even eat them"