In my family, Easter isn't complete without deviled eggs. Fresh dill and garlic perk up the flavor of these irresistible appetizers you'll want to eat on every occasion. —Kami Horch, Calais, Maine
Featured In: 30 German Beer Garden Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika or cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks. Stir in all remaining ingredients except paprika. Spoon or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Garlic-Dill Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p137