Easter isn't complete without deviled eggs. Fresh dill and garlic perk up the flavor of these irresistible appetizers. —Kami Horch, Frankfort, Maine
Recommended: 40 Recipes You Won't Believe Are Dairy-Free
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika or cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks. Stir in all remaining ingredients except paprika. Spoon or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Garlic-Dill Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p137