Garlic Crescent Rolls
DELICIOUS rolls can embellish a dinner, and it only takes a minute using convenient refrigerator rolls. With a little imagination, you can create several flavor combinations to complement your menu. I experimented and came up with a few touches that make these rolls a conversation piece! -Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame and/or poppy seeds
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Beginning at the wide end, roll up dough. Place with point down on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame and/or poppy seeds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 272 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 508mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Garlic Crescent Rolls in Reminisce May/June 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.