Garlic Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 4 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread into a greased microwave-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish. Layer with chili, onions, garlic, green chilies and refried beans. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Serve warm with breadsticks.
2 tablespoons: 51 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 31, 1969
Just had for lunch. instead of bread sticks we put inside of tortilla and wrapped and served with sour cream, yummmm
Oct 19, 2010
This recipe totally lacked flavor. Bummer!
Mar 28, 2010
THIS IS QIUCK AND REALLY GOOD