Garlic Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 4 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread into a greased microwave-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish. Layer with chili, onions, garlic, green chilies and refried beans. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Serve warm with breadsticks. Yield: 5 cups.
2 tablespoons: 51 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Chili Cheese Dip
"Just had for lunch. instead of bread sticks we put inside of tortilla and wrapped and served with sour cream, yummmm"
"This recipe totally lacked flavor. Bummer!~ Theresa"
"THIS IS QIUCK AND REALLY GOOD"