Garlic Chili Cheese Dip
I would often make this delicious dip as an after-school snack for my children. They're now grown but still enjoy this easy-to-make treat.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 4 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread into a greased microwave-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish. Layer with chili, onions, garlic, green chilies and refried beans. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Serve warm with breadsticks.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 51 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 25, 2014
Just had for lunch. instead of bread sticks we put inside of tortilla and wrapped and served with sour cream, yummmm
Oct 19, 2010
This recipe totally lacked flavor. Bummer!~ Theresa
Mar 28, 2010
THIS IS QIUCK AND REALLY GOOD